Before loading up your storage unit , you need to be sure that your fragile possessions are packed correctly. If you leave your mirrors and artwork in a precarious packing situation, they may become damaged during the move into your self-storage unit in Mountain View. Watch this video and continue reading to learn a few strategies for safely packing your fragile mirrors and artwork.
- Purchase the right type of boxes. There are specially-made boxes sized for mirrors and artwork.
- Make sure the bottom, sides, and top of each box has cushioning.
- Wrap your mirror or artwork in bubble wrap or packing paper. Be sure that the packing material is safe to use with artwork.
- Label the box and mark it as fragile. Do not forget to add it to your storage unit inventory list.
- Look for high-quality storage units that offer climate control. This can help protect stored artwork.