How to Choose the Best Storage Facility in Mountain View, CA
Tips for Picking the Right Storage Facility from Independent Storage
Everyone has stuff, but sometimes you don’t always have a place to put it. Independence Storage is a top-rated storage facility in Mountain View, CA. Our self-storage units are all 10-foot-tall ground-level units. Some people think that all storage facilities are the same, but that’s not the case. At Independence Storage, we care about you and your belongings. We’ve prepared some tips for picking the right storage facility. Take a few moments to read through them, and then contact us today to learn about our manager’s specials.
What to Look for in a Storage Facility
We all care about the security of our belongings, and it’s important to find the best storage facility. So, what separates one storage facility from the next? The first is finding a self-storage place with on-site managers who make sure your items are safe after the gates close. You also want to look for a storage facility that offers electronic keypad access. Because your storage needs can change suddenly, find a facility that does not require a minimum stay or penalize you for moving your belongings out early. Independence Storage has everything you’re looking for in a storage facility. We have nearly two decades of experience. Our facility offers secure, ground-level units with no minimum stay as well as customized billing and payment options.
Factors to Consider Before Choosing a Storage Facility
If you’re reviewing your storage options, you will want to make sure you choose a storage rental company that’s prepared to fulfill all of your storage needs. Doing your research and touring the facility can help you rest easy, knowing you’re placing all your items into the best available storage unit. There are multiple factors you should consider when choosing your next storage facility. The first thing to consider is whether the facility requires a long-term contract. A quality storage facility will offer short-term and long-term rental agreements. You should also ensure the storage facility has a comprehensive security system to protect your belongings. You should choose a storage facility that offers spacious, ground-level units for ease of access.
Choosing the Best Self-Storage Facility
Not being able to access your belongings or learning that they’ve been destroyed in storage are not pleasant experiences. To choose the best storage services, you’ll need to assess your needs, find out if the facility has an on-site manager, and learn about the terms and price of storage services. Learn more about these three crucial factors to consider when choosing the ideal self-storage facility:
- Knowing What You Need – Size matters when it comes to self-storage units. If you only have a small number of items, you won’t want to pay for a larger unit. At the same time, you won’t want to cram a whole houseful of items into a small unit. At Independence Storage, you can always move into a larger or smaller unit.
- Presence of a Manager – Having an on-site manager provides for better customer service, so you don’t have to play phone tag to get the answers you need. Our managers can answer your questions and take care of your needs.
- Minimum Stay Requirements – Always be sure to understand the terms of your storage contract. Some facilities only offer services for a certain timeframe, while others like ours are more flexible. At Independence Storage, all unused rent is refunded after the first month.
What to Consider When Choosing a Storage Facility
It’s crucial to select the storage facility that best suits your needs. You don’t want to be spending more than you should be or making things more difficult for yourself. Consider the following factors when choosing a storage facility in Mountain View, CA:
- Decide What Kind of Unit You Need – Ground-level storage units are ideal for easy access and to load and unload conveniently. Our facility offers all ground-level self-storage units to make your life easy.
- Size Up Your Space – It’s easy to choose the right size of the storage unit. Our facility has recommendations for you, and you can always ask us if you have questions. Use our guidelines to choose the best unit for you and then consider ways to maximize your space, such as adding shelves to your unit.
- Consider Security – One of the most important aspects of a storage facility is security. You’ll provide your own padlock, but you also want other elements such as electronic keypad entry, security cameras, and an on-site manager.
How to Choose the Right Self-Storage Unit for You
Renting a self-storage unit is a convenient, inexpensive way to give yourself extra space for your belongings. When you choose Independence Storage in Mountain View, CA, you’ll rest easy knowing we provide excellent customer service and customer-friendly features. Each storage unit rental is a ground-level unit with ten-foot-high ceilings. We offer excellent security, expansive units, and customizable billing. We encourage you to visit to take a tour of our storage facility and ask us any questions you may have. Contact us today to learn more or reserve your storage unit.
- Customer Reviews
- Convenient Storage
- Secure Storage
- Independence Storage
- Maximizing Storage Space
- Packing Tips
- Storage Unit
- Taping Boxes
- College Student Storage
- Boat storage
- Self Storage
- Fragile Items
- Organize your space
- Organized Packing
- storage facility
- self-storage unit
- Storage Rentals
- Professional storage services
- storage services
- Self Storage Insurance